State Markets Conference – 3 part series
January 12, 19, 26, 8:30 – 11 AM on Zoom
$150 for all 3 sessions per person, $55 per session per person for ACEC/MA Members – If your Firm is an ACEC/MA Member, YOU’re an ACEC/MA Member
$110 per session for NonMember, $300 for all 3 sessions
Schedule for each session:
January 12: State Markets in Buildings
• Carol Gladstone, DCAMM Commissioner and team
• Simone A. Early, Assistant Director, Architecture, Engineering and Sustainability Unit, Dept. of Housing and Community Development
• MSBA: TBA
January 19: State Markets in Water and Climate
• Fred Laskey, MWRA Executive Director
• Nate Keenan, Massachusetts Clean Water Trust
• Maria Pinaud, MassDEP (invited)
• Andreae Downs, MWRA WasteWater Advisory Committee
• City of Haverhill Case Study on their Municipal Vulnerability Plan
January 26: State Markets in Transportation:
• MBTA General Manager Steve Poftak
• MassDOT Highway Administrator Jonathan Gulliver
Additional speakers to be announced.
There are still Sponsorship Opportunities: https://files.engineers.org/file/ACECMA-2021-Corporate-Sponsorship-Program-And-Form.pdf
Alfred Benesch & Co.
SILVER - Cont.
ACEC/MA members only pay the ACEC/MA member rate for registration. Check the ACEC/MA Member Directory to see if your firm is an ACEC/MA member. If your firm is an ACEC/MA member, you are a member.
Important: You must use the account, including the username and password, of the individual you wish to register.
IMPORTANT: Altering your name or contact information during registration will overwrite your record in our membership database. Please do not share your login information with anyone else.
If you have additional questions regarding registration, contact us at 617/227-5551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is processed through the ACEC/MA associated website, www.engineers.org. ACEC/MA is supported by the staff of The Engineering Center Education Trust.