1/25, 2:30-4 PM on Zoom
This Health & Safety Forum features Donovan Hatem attorneys answering questions about the COVID vaccine and legal ramifications. Questions in advance may be sent to David Langlais, Hoyle, Tanner & Associates, Inc or Steve Hawkins, GEI Consultants, H&S Forum Co-Chairs. Here is the current list of questions that we'll discuss:
1. Do people who have had COVID still need to get vaccinated?
2. Will we still need to wear masks after being vaccinated?
3. Can employers require employees to be vaccinated?
4. What happens if an employee choose to not be vaccinated? (And then gets COVID?) What options does the employer have?
5. If an employer requires vaccination before coming back into the office and employee has a short-term or long-term reaction what, if any liability, does employer have? Will there be liability release forms that an employer could use to help avoid this.
6. Will the answer to any of these question be different in NH vs MA or in other states where we do business.
7. What happens if a client requires vaccinations for site visits/resident engineering work?
If you have Health & Safety topics you’d like to raise or share with the participants on current Health & Safety Issues in the Engineering/Land Surveying/Architecture/Design Professional community, please contact our ACEC/MA Health & Safety Forum Co-Chairs:
David Langlais, Hoyle, Tanner & Associates, Inc
Steve Hawkins, GEI Consultants
ACEC/MA Board Liaison: Dawn Connelly, Green International Affiliates:
This meeting is open to employees of ACEC/MA Member Firms.
If your firm is an ACEC/MA member, YOU are an ACEC/MA member.
For information about ACEC/MA Membership or to join an ACEC/MA Committee or Forum, contact:
Abbie Goodman or
by phone at 617-227-5551.
ACEC/MA members only pay the ACEC/MA member rate for registration. Check the ACEC/MA Member Directory to see if your firm is an ACEC/MA member. If your firm is an ACEC/MA member, you are a member.
Important: You must use the account, including the username and password, of the individual you wish to register.
IMPORTANT: Altering your name or contact information during registration will overwrite your record in our membership database. Please do not share your login information with anyone else.
If you have additional questions regarding registration, contact us at 617/227-5551 or email@example.com.
Registration is processed through the ACEC/MA associated website, www.engineers.org. ACEC/MA is supported by the staff of The Engineering Center Education Trust.