In this day and age, it is not a matter of if you will have a cyber threat but when. As an ACEC member, you have exclusive access to resources available to help prevent a cyber threat and key coverages to help protect your firm in the event of a cyber crime.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• What are the cyber threats engineering firms face today?
• What does a cyber/network liability insurance policy cover?
• What to do if your network has been hijacked or you sent sensitive information to a phishing address
• What to do if you don't have a cyber policy and have a data breach
• What you need to know about the Data Breach Notification Act or similar legislation
Speaker: Chris Wilkerson, RPLU, ARM, Vice President, Broker, Greyling/EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants
Chris works closely with clients and partners to develop strategy and provide guidance around the unique management, cyber-security, transactional and financial risk drivers impacting corporate governance.
#engineering #cybersecurity #acec #ACECBIT
ACEC/MA members only pay the ACEC/MA member rate for registration. Check the ACEC/MA Member Directory to see if your firm is an ACEC/MA member. If your firm is an ACEC/MA member, you are a member.
Important: You must use the account, including the username and password, of the individual you wish to register.
IMPORTANT: Altering your name or contact information during registration will overwrite your record in our membership database. Please do not share your login information with anyone else.
If you have additional questions regarding registration, contact us at 617/227-5551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is processed through the ACEC/MA associated website, www.engineers.org. ACEC/MA is supported by the staff of The Engineering Center Education Trust.