In this day and age, it is not a matter of if you will have a cyber threat but when. As an ACEC member, you have exclusive access to resources available to help prevent a cyber threat and key coverages to help protect your firm in the event of a cyber crime.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• What are the cyber threats engineering firms face today?
• What does a cyber/network liability insurance policy cover?
• What to do if your network has been hijacked or you sent sensitive information to a phishing address
• What to do if you don't have a cyber policy and have a data breach
• What you need to know about the Data Breach Notification Act or similar legislation
Speaker: Chris Wilkerson, RPLU, ARM, Vice President, Broker, Greyling/EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants
Chris works closely with clients and partners to develop strategy and provide guidance around the unique management, cyber-security, transactional and financial risk drivers impacting corporate governance.
#engineering #cybersecurity #acec #ACECBIT
ACEC/MA members only pay the ACEC/MA member rate for registration. Check the ACEC/MA Member Directory to see if your firm is an ACEC/MA member. If your firm is an ACEC/MA member, you are a member.
Important: You must use the account, including the username and password, of the individual you wish to register.
Please note: Altering your name or contact information during registration may overwrite your record in our membership database.
If you have additional questions regarding registration, contact us at 617/227-5551 or email@example.com.
Registration is processed through the ACEC/MA associated website, www.engineers.org. ACEC/MA is supported by the staff of The Engineering Center Education Trust.