ACEC Massachusetts 2022 Community Service Award
Nomination Deadline: March 31, 2022
This award is recognizes an ACEC/MA member for their accomplishments in community service.
Submit your nomination by 4:00 PM, March 31, 2022 for state-level consideration to: email@example.com
ELIGIBILITY: Any member, retired member, or fellow of ACEC/MA, but not more than one recipient per year from any one Member Organization (MO). The applicant may not be currently serving on the ACEC/MA Board, nor a member of the ACEC Committee of Fellows.
- The nominees shall be outstanding individuals who have been involved in community service such as board, commissions or community groups and shall have demonstrated a sustained commitment to their communities.
- The nominees shall be perceived by the public in their communities as leaders.
- The nominees may have been active in local, county or state government.
- The nominees shall have served to influence decision-making on issues other than professional.
- The nominees may demonstrate, through their civic involvement, how the quality of life in their community has been enhanced.
- The nominees shall have received no remuneration for professional services rendered, if any.
- The nominees shall be or have been a principal or manager in a member firm of ACEC/MA for at least five (5) years.
ACEC/MA will select an Community Service Award Winner and then forward the nomination to ACEC for the 2022 National Community Service Award Competition. If the nominee is selected to receive an award at the National Level, the award will be made to the recipient in person at the ACEC 2021 Fall Conference.
The ACEC/MA 2022 Community Service Award Winner will be announced and recognized at the 2022 ACEC/MA Engineering Excellence Awards Gala planned for June 29, 2022 in Boston.